About Our School
- St. Ann's Catholic Elementary school was first completed and opened on October 11, 1953
- The construction of the building was directed by Reverend William Loftus, pastor of St. Ann's Catholic Church
- A second section was added to the school as well as a gymnasium in 1956
Father Loftus also oversaw the construction of a Senior School (later renamed Father Loftus) on Jerseyville Road. This new building opened in 1964 and was built to alleviate over crowding at St. Ann's and to meet the needs of students in Grades 5, 6, 7, and 8. Father Loftus closed in 1989.
- A major addition to St. Ann's was completed in 1995. Four new classrooms, and a JK/Kgn area was added to the school, along with a new reception and office area. The older classrooms were also refurbished. In 2009, major work was completed on the retaining walls at the front and side of the school. In 2010, the exterior stucco was replaced and new energy efficient windows were installed in many of our classrooms. The school's interior was recently painted.